Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Think of me!

When the waters get so high and you have time to ask why; just think of me, and I'll be there before you. To hold your hand, through all the rough waters. But when it comes to be so calm, I'm sorry but I will have to go, Until another day of fear comes along and you will only have to say my name and i will be there to help. But not for long, because my time is running out. And soon you will have to stand on your own two feet; for i will leave and put my faith into your success. You can only rely on me for so long and then you have to find a mind of your own. For I am your angel that answers your call. And when you dont' hear me; please dont' worry for I'll be there; just temperarily To pull your hand to get back up and then I'll leave to see you smile. No matter what, i will not be too far away just maybe a mile. But no matter what I do remember I will always be there for you. Mayebe not in person, but always in your thoughts and spirit. But please dont be discouraged, I am there even though you cant see me For any time you are in need, just think of me adn I will be there. For God has made special plans for you and me.

No comments: